Preludio in Cm Preludio in Cm

Pretty

You have a nice smooth feel for this kind of thing. Keep up the good work.

themonandman responds:

Thanks. Its one of my favorite pieces :D

Romance Romance

Cool

I've always loved the song, and you had a great tone when you played it, so it's a pretty good piece.

If anything, I would say it drags on a little bit. Find some more variety to throw in somewhere and it would be spectacular. Good job anyway.

themonandman responds:

The song is a bit boring, I admit that. I should record some more challenging and interesting stuff soon. Thanks for the review :)

Afternoon Breeze Afternoon Breeze

Nice

Pretty groovy, considering it's improv. Sounds good, man.

ismiller responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I lost my sense of time a bit. I might redo it and try to get it perfect.

Blue Light Special Blue Light Special

Groovy

I can get down to this, man. Really great guitar work, and overall the tune has a groovy feel. It got a little repetitive though, in terms of the chord progression, I thought; if you were to throw in a bridge and another section it would be an awesome listen. Keep up the good work.

Blue Bossa Blue Bossa

Awesome

I've always loved this tune. You did it really well, you had a great rhythm section.

&amp;lt;Brown Paper Bag&amp;gt; <Brown Paper Bag>

Not bad.

It's a nice, groovy little tune. I think it could use more drums in the middle section, and it should be longer. Otherwise, well done.

Take the A Train - Nyack Jazz Take the A Train - Nyack Jazz

Good one

I like it, man. Honestly, your trombones need some work I think, but other than that the band sounded great.

Black Orpheus Black Orpheus

Sexy Tune.

This has been one of my favorite songs ever since I started playing jazz. You're a great pianist for sure, man. If you don't mind, I may do a cover of my own on this piece.